The major tasks of work package 10 include the overall management of the project, consortium and work meetings and the coordination of the reporting process.
- Overall management of the project, consortium and working meetings
- Coordinate reporting process
- Overall management of the project execution;
- Monitoring and steering of the project to produce the planned results with the required quality and on schedule;
- Facilitate communication among the project partners, BMBF and MCT authorities and ensure transparent communication and information flow between partners;
- Review and evaluate milestones and control quality of planned results and deliverables before publication;
- Supervision of the dissemination work and protection of knowledge;
- Implementation of local project office to improve bilateral cooperation, German industrial integration and case study development;
- Develop and implement strategies for technology transfer and later implementation as well as comercialization of BRAMAR results and products.
- Responsible partner:
- ISA: Vera Kohlgrüber
- Supporting partner:
- UFCG: Prof. Carlos Galvão